PRESS RELEASE – U.S. Temperature trends show a spurious doubling due to NOAA station siting problems and post measurement adjustments.
Chico, CA July 29th, 2012 – 12 PM PDT - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A comparison and summary of trends is shown from the paper. Acceptably placed thermometers away from common urban influences read much cooler nationwide:
A reanalysis of U.S. surface station temperatures has been performed using the recently WMO-approved Siting Classification System devised by METEO-France’s Michel Leroy.
- Global Warming Alarmists Want to Keep the Planet in an Artificial Stasis (junkscience.com)
- US geoengineers funded by Bill Gates to spray sun-reflecting chemicals into atmosphere to artificially cool the planet (sott.net)
- So, Do You Believe in Global Warming Now? (neatorama.com)
- Dumping iron into the ocean may slow global warming (slashgear.com)
- Global Warming At The London Olympics (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Artificial volcanoes could stop heat waves (dvice.com)
- Arctic warming linked to combination of reduced sea ice and global atmospheric warming (terradaily.com)
- Global warming: Coral reefs will change ... and not for the better, experts say at global reef powwow (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Climate Change From Different Perspectives (pbs.org)