Hawaii who?. That is great, and funny to
Posts from the ‘Pure Sweetness’ Category
That is so sweet for her to send that nice card to Al, I am sure it made his day. Terry did you try what I mentioned to you about the system for him, I wanted to see how it was going ,
- Building Memories, Cards and Recipes (terry1954.wordpress.com)
I picked up this envelope in the mail today. It said it was from Valerie L. It was addressed to Al. When he got home I handed it to him. It took him fifteen minutes to open it but he did it. There was a very pretty card and two magnets, one for him and one for me. Thank-you so much Valerie. He really liked it and the magnets are adorable.
I sound like a broken record but once again if anyone wants to send Al a card just write to me at
I got a couple of recipes off of my Facebook friends this week. Since Al has struggled so much with pain I decided that I can’t take the pain a way, but I can keep his belly full. The two recipes I am going to make are really good-looking to me. I thought…
View original post 599 more words
I like Dali Lama, he always has great things to say.
On Friday, His Holiness Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama will turn 77. In the past few years my family has marked the occasion by sharing birthday cake and reflecting on the contribution of a man who describes himself as “a simple Buddhist monk.” Of course, that statement is always accompanied by his ever- present smile and slightly raised eyebrow as if to see who has gotten the private joke. It seems to me like that anyway.
There is much to be said of a man who is undoubtedly one of the most recognized beings on the planet. He’s traveled to 62 countries and met with heads of state, religious leaders, scientists, and thousands of other equally important, average citizens. In 1989 he won the Nobel Peace prize and later a Nobel laureate for his environmental leadership. The Dalai Lama remains committed to non-violence, kindness, and compassion. On the worldwide stage…
View original post 263 more words
overheard. Oh! my God, so funny. Sounds like my sister’s son. He said that to me when he was little after he poked his finger in my stomach.
Angels everywhere and they will appear when you need most!. I had to share this because this story is a great story
- Angels (villageundertaker.wordpress.com)
- Read: A Shimmer of Angels by Lissa M. Basso (ARC) (ramblingsofayareader.wordpress.com)
- earthly angels (quotesforkirty.wordpress.com)
Quote of the Day:
If you destroy a free market, you create a black market.
–Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill
- Courage…Winston Churhill (inspirationenergy.wordpress.com)
- 20 Inspiring Quotes from Winston Churchill (lifehack.org)
- Gop Rape Hotline (theburningplatform.com)
- Success Is Not Final (aprillindsay.com)
- More Quotes from Great Leaders (kathrynwarmstrong.wordpress.com)
- Leadership Quotes (success-makers.me)
- Quote of the Week – October 28th, 2012 (principlesandpolicy.wordpress.com)