It is definitely is a big change right. Maybe someday we will all wake up and realize what is going before it is too late
- Global Warming Alarmists Want to Keep the Planet in an Artificial Stasis (junkscience.com)
- US geoengineers funded by Bill Gates to spray sun-reflecting chemicals into atmosphere to artificially cool the planet (sott.net)
- So, Do You Believe in Global Warming Now? (neatorama.com)
- Dumping iron into the ocean may slow global warming (slashgear.com)
- Global Warming At The London Olympics (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Artificial volcanoes could stop heat waves (dvice.com)
- Arctic warming linked to combination of reduced sea ice and global atmospheric warming (terradaily.com)
- Global warming: Coral reefs will change … and not for the better, experts say at global reef powwow (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Climate Change From Different Perspectives (pbs.org)
PRESS RELEASE – U.S. Temperature trends show a spurious doubling due to NOAA station siting problems and post measurement adjustments.
Chico, CA July 29th, 2012 – 12 PM PDT – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A comparison and summary of trends is shown from the paper. Acceptably placed thermometers away from common urban influences read much cooler nationwide:
A reanalysis of U.S. surface station temperatures has been performed using the recently WMO-approved Siting Classification System devised by METEO-France’s Michel Leroy. The new siting classification more accurately characterizes the quality of the location in terms of monitoring long-term spatially representative surface temperature trends. The new analysis demonstrates that reported 1979-2008 U.S. temperature trends are spuriously doubled, with 92% of that over-estimation resulting from erroneous NOAA adjustments of well-sited stations upward. The paper is the first to use the updated siting system which addresses USHCN siting issues and data adjustments.
View original post 1,470 more words