Well, I have to put this out here. Now, I have been going to career fairs and newspapers, career builder and more. But, what I want to say is that in my own words, how do you get a job if they won’t hire you without experience. Well how do you get the experience if they won,t give you a chance. Well that same statement is on the career fair lists about: Just because you have never done it, doesn’t mean you can’t do it, or wouldn’t like doing it. So on that note where do you go from here.
Well, one thing would be good before 2012, and that is finding a job actually, and preferably a career job. Then the rest of the things I want to do will come after.
- 8 Ways to Stand Out at a Career Fair (thedailymuse.com)
- Why We Are Reinventing the Career Fair (bostinno.com)
- Make Your Next Career Fair Your Last (switchstarter.wordpress.com)
- Job fair to be held at Park Expo in Charlotte (charlotte.news14.com)
- Career Fair Tips (mplicjob.wordpress.com)
- List of Job Websites from A-Z for Unemployed Veterans, Spouses, and Family (vfwlady.com)